Monday, February 29, 2016

Dardenne Creek‏ (Feb 29th 2016)


So Dardenne Creek is in St. Peters, Missouri. About 30 minutes outside of the big city of St. Louis I now reside at 2103 Woodale Ln, St.Peters Mo 63376. Elder Dunn has been out 7 weeks now. He is a good kid we are starting to have fun. We have our own car here its great 2015 Ford Fusion.


So Monday I packed and mailed some stuff off. We then went to lunch with brother Jess and he told us some stories he is a funny guy. We walked to the Prather's who are a great family I love them and hung out with them and then said goodbye. We had a family home evening at the Madison's with Bishops family. Then we got picked up at the Madison's and went to the Jess's to have deserts and say goodbyes it was great. I love Jacksonville so much.

Tuesday I finished packing and then got picked up and went to St. Louis to be transferred. We laughed the whole way there and then we got there and I moved my stuff and said goodbye to Elder Skinner and went with a member of the Dardenne Creek ward got me and he took me and Elder Dunn and a couple more missionaries to grab a bit to eat. Got dropped off and unpacked went to Wal-Mart then we started working. knocked on doors then had dinner with the Cardwell's it was great.

Wednesday was good because we got our Car! We knocked on a lot of doors and we talked to some farmers and then we had dinner with some less-actives we talked about the Presidential race it was interesting but I had no clue what they were talking about. it was a good day.

Thursdays are great days we have service then we go out with a member the rest of the day. Brother Hente takes us out and we call it Hente Thursdays or Hente time it is great we see a bunch of investigators and less-actives and he is super funny I had a blast and then he always takes us to dinner afterwards and he took us to Texas Roadhouse it was great.

Friday we had district meeting it was good we picked up some Elders and it was fun. Then we had dinner with the Hunters they are a great family there boys like basketball so before dinner we played a little. It was great I am really starting to like this area we just need to start teaching more and this will be a prime area.

Saturday we knocked doors and went to a baptism then tried to see less-actives and then we had dinner with the Edding's family at Red Robbin it was fun. Elder Dunn opened up to me and started to joke around with me because it can be tough to be 6 weeks in and get another missionary so it was good he is a funny kid.

Sunday was a great day we had church and ward coordination and ward counsel. Church starts at 1:00 pm here that doesn't mean I get to sleep in but it's nice. we had dinner with the Paynes it was great just a lot of good happened. Just start teaching more is my goal. Have a good week. Heard Mesa High is playing in State. Go Rabbits. Carry On. Have a great week today for P-Day we will be going to the city and playing some ball. be safe and have fun

Love,


Elder Washburn
Brother & Sister Jess and the Super Duty

Madison'ss on my left then the younger family is the Leonards. when we left Bishop told me I was a great Elder, pretty cool



The Jacksonville Apartment

Packed the car!!!

Headed to St Louis...

Hawk

New comp, Elder Dunn

Book of Mormon Sir?


No comments:

Post a Comment